March monthly. What a lovely little alliteration
Also, as I’m sure you’ve read else where, now that we’re through with March, we’re 1/4 of the way through 2017. If that doesn’t blow your mind *just * a little…
Anyway, I’ll get on with the post.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MONTH:
Well then. March. What even happened in March? It just seemed to fly by.
- Spring break was short-lived and very un-productive
- Finally finished writing my little debate speech about Capitalism and Socialism and then had my very first debate (it was scary.)
- I finished the hard copy read through of Sparrow Singing
- I opened up Sparrow Singing to beta readers
- I finished typing up the hard copy edits of Sparrow Singing.
- I won an award (granted it was an honorable mention) at an art show for a drawing I did! (that was fun)
- Memorized and memorized and memorized and memorized lines.
I’ve basically given up on reading this semester. I would love to spend time reading all these YA books I’ve picked up either by Amazon or the library, but I have no time. I have to focus on reading my script.
I read two books this month.
But if you want to get technical, I read four. I added my Alice in Wonderland script to my goodreads count as having “re-read” it three times. Even though it’s probably closer to 8+ XD
But just to keep things in perspective.
As mentioned above, I’ve done a loooot with Sparrow Singing this month. So much so, you’re probably quite tired of hearing about it. I’ll leave this section short. If you’d like more, feel free to check out the beta reading page.
Even though my time was short, I enjoyed the few posts I posted this month!
Not too shabby if you ask me. 😉
Besides hopefully doing Camp NaNo in April, I’m not giving myself any. other. goals. Seriously. With how hectic this play is beginning to get with practices and memorizing lines n acting n stuff, I shouldn’t probably be doing Camp. But I would find to waste on Instagram if I didn’t. So I need *some* constructive hobby.
And something to keep my mind off Sparrow Singing till my betas get back with me at the end of June…
How did your month of March go? Are you doing Camp NaNo this month?